*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
10 Ft HDMI To DVI Conversion Cable / Cord
Supports HD DVD DTV/HDTV: 480i / 576i / 480p / 576p / 720p / 1080i / 1080P
This HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable connects your DVI-equipped computer, or any other device with a DVI connection, to your home theater or any other device that utilizes an HDMI connection. You can also use it to connect source devices with an HDMI connection, like Blu-Ray, PlayStation 3 (PS3), or Xbox 360, to a DVI-equipped monitor or television set. This cable supports high-bandwidth, uncompressed video, and provides your system with high-definition video quality.
HDMI to DVI for High Quality Video Transmission
HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is the only industry-standard interface for transmitting uncompressed digital data. HDMI cables are intended for use with a wide range of everyday electronic components, such as computers and a home theater system’s screen. HDMI provides video, especially at high resolutions, and renders small, high-contrast details, such as text, in high quality. DVI (Digital Visual Interface) is a video-interface standard that provides quality transmissions on digital display devices such as flat-panel LCD computer displays and digital projectors. Audio will need to be transmitted through a separate audio cable(s) or through a fiber-optic (Toslink) cable as the DVI connector of this cable is not fitted for audio capability.
• Brand new high quality gold plated cable. Cable length: 3 meters (10 feet).
• 24K Gold-plated Connectors: HDMI Male to DVI Male
• High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) uses a much smaller, user-friendly connector than the DVI connector.
• Compatible with: standard, enhanced, or high-definition video up to 1080P, plus multi-channel digital audio on a single cable.
• It transmits all ATSC HDTV standards and supports 8-channel digital audio, with bandwidth to spare to accommodate future enhancements and requirements. HDMI is fully backward-compatible with DVI hot plug for DTVs.
• HDMI DTVs will display video received from existing DVI-equipped products, and DVI-equipped TVs will display video from HDMI sources. These cables have matched impedance, PVC jacket, molded ends and inner hood soldered 360 degrees to the connector for complete end to end shielding.
• Eliminates unnecessary signal conversions. 24 bit/pixel, 165 MHz max clock frequency. 5 Gbps bandwidth, 55% spared for future expansion