*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Wifi Base Station
Item is either used or a customer return from a major retailer in Good to Like New condition. Item might have some light scratches and sign of use but the overall physical condition is still great.
We have fully tested the item to make sure that it is in 100% working condition. We have also restored the unit to its factory settings.
Please note that a CD might not be included with the item. However, you can download the content of this CD online at http://bit.ly/igNd4t
• Base Station MB321LL/A
• CD with Utility Software / Printed and Electronic Documentation (might not be included but can be downloaded online)
• Take the music from the music library on your computer and sends it wirelessly to any stereo or speakers in your home
• Print wirelessly through the Base Station
• Wirelessly share photos, movies, and other files
• Features 802.11n, the next-generation high-speed wireless technology included with most shipping computers and some newer PCs with compatible cards
• Industry-standard encryption technologies built in, including WPA/WPA2 and 128-bit WEP, plus a built-in firewall that creates a barrier between your network and the Internet
• Wireless Protocols: 802.11 a/b/g/n
• Security: Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2), wireless security (WEP) configurable for 40-bit and 128-bit encryption, MAC address filtering, NAT firewall, support for RADIUS authentication, 802.1X, PEAP, LEAP, TTLS, TLS, FAST, and time-based access control
• Included software and accessories: Utility Software for Windows, 802.11n Enabler, Bonjour for Windows, printed and electronic documentation
• Interfaces: 802.11n wireless, one 10/100 Ethernet port for connecting a DSL, cable modem or Ethernet network, USB port for connecting a USB printer, 3.5mm audio minijack for analog or optical digital sound, built-in power supply
• Electrical and environmental requirements: 100-240V AC, 50-60Hz; input current: 0.2 amps.
• Frequency bands: 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz